The PLR34MU is a multi-featured headunit from Pyle Audio. Play music from four different sources. The AM/FM radio uses MPX PLL tuning, can seek/scan, and stores up to 30 presets (18 FM, 12 AM). You can plug in a USB stick or SD card loaded with MP3 or WMA files to listen to your favorite digital music – plus, the track info is displayed on the LCD screen. Or, use the conveniently located 3.5mm (1/8″) aux-in port to plug in virtually any audio playing device, including iPod, iPhone, and Zune. With 60 watts each on four channels, this headunit isn’t lacking for power. Get the sound how you want using the bass, treble, balance, and fader controls. The front panel is also detachable for security. Wireless remote control is included.
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Car Radio – Encoding Volume, Balance, Bass, Treble & Fader Control – Blue Button Illumination Controls – Dimensions: 7”W x 4.72”D x 1.96”H
- Dot Matrix White LCD Display – 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM – Seek/Scan Function
- Fold-Down Detachable Face Panel – Front Auxiliary Input Jack – AM Frequency Range: 530~1710kHz
- MP3 ID3 Tag Digital Readout Compatible – Stereo RCA Line Out Jack – FM Frequency Range: 87.5~107.9MHz
- USB Slot & SD/MMC Card Port For MP3/WMA Music Files Playback – Full Function Remote Control – 4 x 60 Watts Maximum Power Output